Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Always Same with my Idol

good afternoon, kisses and hug for you all yeah you read this post
in mood and in good condition, I wanna share about some my teenlife. As a-normal-teenager I have so many idols they came from singer,actor,musician etc.

well, I just realize that I have similarity with my idols. emm I dont know why like that and I dont care about it before I have similarity w/ my idols.

OK, dont' go anyway

HERE YOU'RE


First
yess,you all know who he is. JUSTIN BIEBER, the hottest and the big superstar for teenagers like me ofc. Beliebers known that he was born on March 1st 1994 :) guess what???? His zodiac is PISCES. Like me, I was born on February 20th 1995. that means we are (me and justin) have same zodiac. SOUNDDDD GREAAT!!!! how lucky I am LOL.
you envy? stay envy :P


Second
He is Jirayu Laongmanee, called 'Kao' . He's actor from Thailand , Elephant land. He just 16 years old. He was born on October 29th 1995 . Like me I was born on the same year '1995'
hahahaha :D


Third

He is Liam James Payne, member of One Direction. He was born on August, 29th 1993 . Geeeezzz, Now Im feeling so fly like a G6 when he smiles like that. huwaaa make me melt :P . I have same name with him. You know my name is Resolia, my famz call me 'Lia' hehe and he's Liam. Just different in 'M' . aaahh, He has the cutest smile  I think :)

much love,








No comments:

Post a Comment

dont be afraid to comment here, I dont bite