Sunday, January 8, 2012

Welcome in my amazayyyn room :P

hey strangers! wanna know my room? okay, here we are

welcome....

some are new and some are old..
i dont know why I love posters


say hey please to my wall :)

i love fresh air, so every morning I always open the window. aww, that's so cool

Watchout!!! They are Mine LOL


do not protest about my bed's so big..hahaha
a large bed made me very comfortable and free to move hehe. I feel missed when I leave the house :(
yesss,I DO LOVE MY Beddie



 guesss.. I waste my time on this carpet
it was so good to spend my time on the floor


I love wooden furniture. why? the smell is unique :D
my wardrobe is so big hehe size up with my stuffs



some collection of hijabs

Im karate girl...eh wait its along time ago :P

something that I miss..



aahhh my beloved leppie



its old but its great



glasses

If you wanna know more you can go to my house and visit my amazayyyn room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

dont be afraid to comment here, I dont bite